We are looking for a full-time and permanent Project Coordinator to join our London office. This role involves all aspects of account management support and coordination for the project management team from general administrative assistance to supporting on reports at portfolio level as well as supporting account managers on larger more complex accounts. Advanced ability with Microsoft Excel and some experience with Microsoft PowerBI is key for the role.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for undertaking timely and accurate invoicing and forecast updating for the key accounts
- Assist with managing the below key project management team trackers, documents, intranet and presentations:
- Resource schedule; keeping the project list up to date and supporting the Directors to ensure the resource planner is current along with up and coming resource requirements and opportunities
- Overall project tracker; Ensuring once a month that the project management team tracker is up to date from the whole team and feed any stats and cases studies into the bidding and marketing team
- Producing the quarterly team presentation with input from relevant team members
- Team planner hub
- Training matrix for the team
- Input to the development of the team’s process and standards as part of team standard
- Maintaining and updating project management intranet page on SharePoint.
- Supporting the Board’s Executive Assistant (EA) to arrange meetings internally and at external sites and senior diary management when required.
- Supporting the onboarding of new starters to the project management team
- Creating regular team presentations for office communications and team meetings within brand guidelines and with input from marketing where required.
- Preparation of Word and Excel documents, including letters, agendas, meeting notes/minutes, formatting reports, presentations, and distributions of such documents.
- To ensure and support where applicable correct project documentation and control protocols are set out and being used alongside the Senior Project Managers.
- Reviewing key stage documents to be issued, to check all required information is present and compliant and provide and quality assurance of the documents.
- Flag and alert the team to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Collaborate with the marketing where appropriate to support team development by organising events, seminars and supporting the project management training and APC lead.
- Always take personal responsibility for the health and safety of yourself client and others by working within the Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by this role.
What skills and experience might a person need to undertake this this role?
- At least three years previous experience working in a similar level.
- Fully proficient and confident using a wide range of Microsoft Office packages & Power Bi and confident with Excel in particular
- Experienced and confident with invoicing and minute taking/typing
- Highly organised and able to meet strict and multiple deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and can work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team
- Work collaboratively with senior members of the project management team
- Time management and management of expectations
- Self-motivated and able to build relationships quickly.
- Attention to detail and highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
What makes a Fulkers person?
What’s in it for you?
As well as our relaxed culture, friendly team, and exciting projects, you’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Car allowance (where applicable)
- Health cover from day one and times two salary death in service benefit
- Opportunity to earn annual bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Paid membership fees for relevant professional bodies
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays, which increases once you have completed five years’ service.
- A day off work on your birthday
- Career development and training opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to our Head of HR, Laura Noel: email@example.com