Why work for us? Here at Fulkers Bailey Russell, our people and our culture are extremely important.
We pride ourselves on having a relaxed and friendly culture in our offices, all of which are open plan. That way everyone is approachable (from our admin team to our directors) which enables a relaxed and collaborative working environment.
In our recent staff survey, as well as the diversity and prestige of the work on offer, the people and culture were cited as the two top reasons people liked most about working here. Here are some of the comments:
Anais Seijas – Architectural Technician
“I have been working at Fulkers Bailey Russell for a year and a half now and so far it has been a very exciting experience which has expanded my knowledge in the architectural field”
As well as working as part of great team, you can also expect the following when you work for Fulkers Bailey Russell:
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays, which increases by an additional day once you have completed five years’ service
- A day off on your birthday
- Health cover from day one and x2 salary death in service benefit
- Opportunity to earn annual bonus up to 10% of salary
- Annual salary review
- Paid membership fees for relevant professional bodies
- Company pension
- Career development and training opportunities