Project Resource Coordinator
The Project Resource Coordinator role involves various aspect of support and coordination for the technical discipline teams (Project Management/Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying) from some general administrative assistance to resource tracking and data reporting. The success of the Project Resource Coordinator will result in maximum profitable utilisation of resources in all technical disciplines.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for the Project Resource Schedule – keeping the project list up to date and supporting the Senior Team to ensure the resource planner is current in terms of resource requirements and identifying over/under utilisation scenarios and supporting on the resolution
- Responsible for the Weekly Resource Summary – to compile and distribute a weekly resource summary to the Senior Team, including current resource allocation, current capacity, items to be addressed and suggesting where improvements can be made
- Responsible for Overall Project Tracker – Ensure the teams’ resource and fee tracker is up to date through weekly catch-ups with the line managers from each team, challenging and interrogating the data when necessary
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for Teams where necessary
- Support the maintenance and development of the relevant SharePoint pages for each Team
- Preparation of Word and Excel documents, including letters, agendas, templates, meeting notes/minutes, formatting reports, trackers, presentations, and distributions of such documents
- To ensure correct project documentation and control protocols are maintained and used throughout the teams
- Supporting with ad hoc administration for the Teams when required
- Collaborate with the Marketing where appropriate to support team Development by organising events, seminars
- Coordinating and arranging meetings both internally and at external sites
- Supporting with Training and Development leads to coordinate CPD/training sessions including liaising with internal and external training providers, contractors and consultants and collating
- Always take personal responsibility for the health and safety of yourself client and others by working within the Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Endeavour to improve our social and environmental impact
- Any other duties as reasonably required
What skills and experience might a person need to develop to undertake this role?
- Extensive experience working in a similar role with excellent time management skills
- Data literate- the ability to understand, interrogate and challenge the data and work with senior leadership team to implement improvements
- Competent excel user and have experience of downloading and manipulating data from a database system
- Experienced and confident in using all Microsoft packages e.g. Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally, working knowledge of reporting tools e.g. Power Bi
- Experienced and confident with invoicing and minute taking/typing
- Highly organised and able to meet strict and multiple deadlines
- Proactive, confident and can work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team
- Work collaboratively with and able to influence senior members of the team
- Time Management and management of expectations
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
What makes a Fulkers person?
Please remember, job descriptions are a guide to the skills, experience, and personal traits we consider necessary for each role. The development of career progression will be driven by the individual, with the support of their manager and regular reviews and appraisals. Promotions will also be subject to business needs. Job descriptions are not an exhaustive list and there is always an element of overlap between the roles as we support each other and undertake new work to gain experience.