The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust (Acute Cancer Care)
Fulkers Bailey Russell are on the framework, providing lead consultant, design and contract administration services on several projects across two main sites at Chelsea and Sutton. All projects revolve around acute cancer care and associated services.
Commissions involve us in all stages, from agreeing briefs with multi-stakeholder engagement, to feasibility and managing projects through to successful completion.
Key projects have included:
• £300k refurbishment of a private outpatients department at Sutton
• £92k preparation of shell spaces for final fit-out by Boots pharmacies at Sutton and Chelsea
• £28k provision of a new clean room, staff room and office in the Markus Ward, Chelsea
• £76k project to provide new storage facilities within the Theatre Suite, Chelsea
• £78k refurbishment of dirty utility, patient bathrooms and staff room in Wilson Ward Chelsea
We have also provided traditional building surveying services to the Trust on larger developments, including party wall matters and dilapidation. All projects are completed on occupied hospital sites where segregation, health and safety and client business continuity is of paramount importance.